Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Saturday, March 31, 2012

No April Fooling Around

First Office--August 2010
 
 
Dear Reader,

Beginning tomorrow I am participating in the 2012 Writing Blog Challenge. This means I will make one blog entry using the letter of the alphabet as my prompt, starting with letter A. I will do this every day except Sunday, right through to Letter Z.

No April Fooling Around. Pinky swear.
 
Until this time next time.
 
See you in print,
 
Linda Della Donna
"Come journal with me, your book is yet to be."
 
Writing Tip:
 
Create a blog. They're free. Write on it every day. Use a letter of the alphabet as your writing prompt. Begin with letter A.
 
Writing Quote:
 
"The legendary children's editor Ursula Nordstrom was once asked what qualified her--'a nonlibrarian, nonteacher, nonparent, and noncollege graduate'--to publish children's books. She replied, 'Well, I am a former child, and I haven't forgotten a thing.' Let that be your writer's motto as well."--"from Inspiration to Publication, How to Succeed as a Children's Writer: Advice from 15 Award-Winning Writers" 

No comments: