Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, February 24, 2012

TGIF


 
What time is it? 
 
It's Happy Friday!

Here's to a great weekend. Hope you remember to get a little writing done. 

Writing Quote:
 
"Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends."--Virginia Woolf
 
Write about priests; write about a favorite poem; write a best friend a letter. What's that you say? You're best friend is dead? Write it anyway. 

Go ahead. I dare you.
 
 
Writing Tip:
 
There's an interesting newsletter I discovered recently. It's all about publishing. The writer's name is
Dan Poynter. I receive no kickback and I've never met Mr. Poynter. I'm just passing the information along. Perhaps it is something of interest for you and your writing.  http://parapub.com/files/newsletter/PP-ezine%201%20March%202012.pdf
 
 
Until this time next time.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Writer


No comments: