Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Foop!

"To know the road ahead, ask those coming back."--Chinese Proverb



Foop is Poof spelled backwards -- No, it's not a word. I made it up.

How else can I write that I am back and ready to face the blank page.

I have been offline.

Sometimes life gets in the way.

What I want to say and having trouble writing it is thank you, dear reader, and facebook friends, for your kind words and cyber hugs. I had no clue you were out there. Writing from the heart takes digging deep and sitting solitary. It can pull a person down.

But, I want you to know that I am bowled over by your thoughtful expressions, cyber hugs and in some instances, personal emails and telephone calls, and sincerely grateful.

Because of you, I am reminded that I am not alone.


To my ever-growing list of facebook friends who stopped by and made your presence known, here's my sincerest thank you:

 Drum roll, please.

JRS in Nashville--Hope you are well and selling one million copies of "The Long Road to Perdition."
JB in Nashville--I poke you back.
TF in Indiana--Best wishes on your new children's book, "ABC's of Cancer."
NW at Relax Recline and Read
AC at Reach Your Dreams
LH from Elmsford
KLL from Ontario
JRB from Deltona, FL
LK from Ontario, Canada
CandHG from Kings, NY --You are in my heart. Your story touches me deeply.
HT at Big Lots
LRP from Texas. I miss you and look forward to our next phone call.
NSD at Self Assured & Confident in the Future.
WJS--Cuz, you're the best. Let's plan a meetup this year. Cold Spring is a favorite spot of mine. Name the date, I'll be there for lunch. My treat.
ELC from Boynton Beach, FL
DLC from New Mexico
TE from Florida-Sorry we didn't get to meetup while I was down there. Hope things are well.
JR at Moorpark College
MC from Alexander Hamilton
HS at City of Stockton
AF --Veterinarian Doctor

JPH from Rossville, GA
CTB - Publicist at Family Recovery. You are so special. Amazed that after all these years you continue to remember and support me. TU
BR--Special Lady and Founder of the WiddaHood.
MAH from Cumberland, MD
MRG at Lead a New Way
MC from University of Dallas
CH at Recourse Communications
GA from TV--Really enjoyed our get together. ABW in The Villages.
AR from TV--It was great being your neighbor the month of January. Your life story and talent I carry in my heart always.
DT of QL
JHJr--Vietnam Vet
PWD of Trade School
CBW of David Anderson
SG at JJC Car Sales
SC from Davie County HS
GLM--Retired!!
ADJ from North High
MT
JB
RAA--Technical Director at the Adjuvancy LLC
NMT from St. Pete HS

To my 47 widowed and other facebook friends, you know who you are, who stopped by and "Liked" the quote:





Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you one. Thank you ALL.

Until this time next time.
See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Writer

Writing Tip:

You gotta live a lotta crap before you can write a lot of crap and get to the good stuff.

No comments: