Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sweet Home, Sweet Travel- January 1, 2012 - Day 32

"There's no place like home... There's no place like home... There's no place like home."--Dorothy Gale



Dear Diary,

Today is Sunday, January 1, 2012.

It's the New Year.

With my new year comes the end of my one month stay in The Villages.

All my bags are packed.

I ponder my next destination.

I flip a coin.

Heads I head to the airport, and head home. I am tired and I miss my little cat, Tux;

Tails I rent a car, and continue my Florida adventure. I hear the Keys are beautiful this time of year.

Que sera, sera.

Until this time next time.

See you print,

Linda Della Donna




Villagers celerating New Year's Day. Reader, take note. Village People are dressed in layers. Temperatures are dropping as I type, and weatherman predicts a cold wave for rest of week.

All my bags are packed. I'm on my way. But where? Should I go, or should I stay?

Say goodnight Linda. Goodnight Linda.


Writing Quote:

"Oh! It's a real horse's ass business."--John Steinbeck

Writing Tip:

Don't let the week get away from you. Schedule your time. Set aside time to snap a few photos; time to upload; time to write; time to type it; time to market that polished manuscript.

Remember: Most people don't plan to fail, they simply fail to plan.

No comments: