Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Yellow Brick Road - Day 8

"You, my friend, are a victim of disorganized thinking. You are under the unfortunate impression that just because you run away you have no courage; you're confusing courage with wisdom.--The Wizard of Oz

Dear Diary,

My day started out cold and windy. During the night, the temperature dipped below 30 degrees.

Too cold to golf, I spent my morning wasting time, and sipping coffee in my cozy home.

Noon-thirty *i made it up*, sunshine returned, sky bright blue, I dashed out the door, driving Putt-Putt, Putt-Putt is my small white golf cart, to Sumter Square.

By 2:30 p.m., I'm sitting in Panera Bread eating lunch--grilled chicken Caesar salad, and I got spot on new red sweater from dressing to prove it.

Here are today's photos. Hope you enjoy viewing them, as much as I did snapping them.

Until this time next time.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

This is The Villages Golf Cars back lot. Today I stopped by and had Putt-Putt's driver's side rear view mirror tightened.

This is the show room.

Meet Don Harvey,m Sales Team Leader at The Villages Golf Cars store. Helpful and friendly.

Facing the live cam in center of steeple at Sumter Square. When I wave at 7:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m., I'm waving at that middle dot.

My ruby slippers...

The Villages local Barnes and Noble. I spent the afternoon there working on my writing here today. I love the place!

A Villager's home.

Tonight at Sumter Square.

Cactus Jack & The Cadillacs

That's Doug toasting his Hog Harley and his good buddy at his right.

Tonight is Market Night at Sumter. Those flowers are real.

More Harley and proud owner, Doug. Doug is a former U. S. Marine. Doug is a cattle rancher now and boasts heritage back to 1700.

Meet Rocky.

Meet Calli, a Greyhound rescue dog.

Meet Sasha. Or, maybe it's the other way around.

Say goodnight Linda. Goodnight Linda!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments: