Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, December 5, 2011

The Villages - Day 5 - Part II

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."--The Wizard


Dear Diary.

There is a saying in The Villages, "They call us frogs because we're here till we croak."

I hear it again and again. Seems everyone I meet in The Villages is Happy. Including me.

There was sunshine today. Temperature here hit 80 degrees, which is about average for this time of year. After a morning drive getting lost in the golf cart exploring different neighborhoods and homes for sale, I returned to my villa, to take a nap before heading out the door for a Christmas concert held at a local church.

It's been a long hard day of fun in the sun.

Here's today's photos. Enjoy.

Until this time next time,

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
A friendly egret.
A familiar site in The Villages.

In my travels, I discovered Pat, decorating 1040 Soledad Way. Pat is from Ohio and a Villager 17 years..
Meet Arleen. A resident of The Villages for 7 years, she is 87 years old and a widow 40 years. Arleen loves the Green Bay Packers.
A Christmas Concert at a local church. Just wonderful!

Say goodnight Linda. Goodnight Linda

No comments: