Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, December 12, 2011

Mickey Finn Christmas Show and Shuffle Hop Step - Day 12

"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."--The Wizard of Oz

Dear Diary,

It is Day 12 and I have learned many things about The Villages:

a) The Villages is 20 square miles.
b) There are 504 holes for golf.
c) Ask 9 people how do you like living here, and you will get one answer--"I love it!"

The sun didn't shine bright today. There was a sky of gray and a teeny bit of rain.

I drove Putt-Putt, Putt-Putt is my small white golf cart, to Saddlebrook Recreation Center for tap classes with Ms. Patti Weir.

If anybody's interested, I'm thinking about that essay I submitted recently. Got my fingers crossed I hear something back soon. Wouldn't that make a neat Christmas present?

You betcha!

I'm working on a second book, an outline is in my head, and working this blog chronicling my life in The Villages is great writing practice and fun.

Here's today's photos. Hope you enjoy viewing them, as much as I enjoyed snapping them.

Until this time next time. See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

Morning coffee at Panera Bread at Sumter Square. I did something I haven't done since I was a kid. I "dunked" my bread.

Tap Class. What fun!
video
Patti Weir, my tap teacher. What a dancer!
Mickey Finn Christmas Show with The Liberty Voices were at Savannah Recreation Center this evening. Great show! I cried when The Liberty Voices sang "White Christmas."
Say good night Linda. Good night Linda.

No comments: