Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, June 13, 2011

A Writer's Way

"Sometimes you just gotta say, 'What the f**k," make your move." Risky BusinessRisky Business (25th Anniversary Edition) character, Joel Goodson

When writing a book, it is important to concern oneself with building a platform. It's something I don't have and something I must learn in order to market my book. The path to publication is different for each writer.

There is no wrong way, no right way, just your way.

I can't tell you where I am, or what it is I am doing here. It's because I signed a paper stating I wouldn't do that. What I will reveal is that I was undecided about doing what it is I am doing and as this blog is all about the book writing process, I wish to share with you, dear writing reader, a portion of my day, which started at 8:00 a.m. this and is still going forward. This is my dinner break. And these are photos I wish to share.

Network-Network-Network/A few of my friends

Pay attention. This is the name that will go on my published book.

Everyone is asked to share what it is they do. This is my "Stuff." Buried in that is my manuscript *see yellow sticky*
Relaxing piano music wafts through the air during dinner break.
Of course, there's more to share. But I'm late for next session.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

No comments: