Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

LovelyBlogAward2


One Lovely Blog Award....

I have just been awarded the "One Lovely Blog Award" by Ravenmyth.

Her beautiful Blog takes you on a journey through the dimensions of time, bringing the common thread of awareness forward... to flow through the layers of a past, a present and into a conceived future....and it does not disappoint.

This Award requires that I list 7 things about myself.

1. I am a reader. I love books. I admire their spines, the feel of paper pages on my fingers as I ripple through them, and enjoy smothering my eyes in their printed words. I will read anything I can get my hands on, even milk cartons. My largest regret is I don't have time to read all the books on my reading list.

2. I am  DeeDa, that's the name my two grand children, Hunter and Zoey, ages 2 and 1, respectively, call me* I feel blessed having Hunter and Zoey in my life. The sound of Hunter's laughter, the warmth of Zoey's breath on the nape of my neck after she's fallen asleep in my arms, the vision of tiny fingers slipping a Cheerio between my lips is tonic and fills my senses. At the mention of of their names, I am overcome with joy and hope, for they are the future. I am humbled to think I play a part, however small.

3. I am very sociable, yet need my space to just be. I am very comfortable in my own skin and with my own company.

4. I do everything from the Heart and come from a position of Compassion for all things.

5. I love my nest, the place I call home. I treasure my privacy. 

6. I enjoy rain. I like it's sound. I like to listen as it pitter-patters my window panes. I like thunder. I like lightning. Rainstorms make me want to run outside and point my face to the sky.

7. I love my little red car. It was a birthday present from me to me. I call it my "boyfriend." It doesn't lie, cheat, steal, betray, drink or smoke. And always, after being out with my "boyfriend," I return home with a smile on my face.

I will now pass this Award onto 5 Blogs that I have been following, each one adding to that Creative Flow within a wonderful community. Please take time to drop by and visit.

Military Spouse
Move Beyond Grief
The Gift of Cancer
Circle of Friends
The Cancer Prayer Book

Thank you Ravenmyth for including me in this Award. Please stop by and visit Ravenmyth and enjoy her writings.



5203481351_d1b195cdc8_z(2)
Taken on Tierre Verde, FL Beach with Hunter.

2011 april 9 029
My two beautiful grandchildren, Zoey and Hunter.

2011 May 6, 2011 015
My little red car, aka, "Boyfriend."


Please come and visit anytime...and thank you for " Dropping In"

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

No comments: