Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Keymasters - Westchester Wednesday

Westchester is my home. It is the place I know and love.

For three years I searched for a different place to live. But, like Dorothy Gale in The Wizard of Oz, I missed my roots and came to realize, There's no place like home. And, I returned.

Luckily, it didn't take a big wind, or a house to fall on me to make me realize what I was seeking was right here where I was born and raised. 


Grateful to the community that welcomed me back with open arms, today BookOrBust honors the men who were there for me when I needed someone most:

The Keynmasters.

Located at 375 Mamaroneck Avenue, White Plains, New York, The Keymasters is a full service locksmith.
Since moving back, I've been locked out my home, lost my keys and needed to have a lock replaced on my front door. Of course, reputable and honest, especially when it comes to having keys made is of supreme importance.

Enter The Keymasters.


The Keymasters are located at 375 Mamaroneck Avenue, White Plains, NY. They are full service locksmiths and are available for emergency at 914-682-8588.

Richard Anderson, President, and Certified Master Locksmith, is proprietor and first-class key man, as all his employees.

The Keymasters create keys, handle returns and make adjustments with a smile. I know. And I can attest to the truth that every guy behind the counter is helpful and courteous.

Richard Anderson , President (r) and helper.
If you happen to stop by to have a key made, or to just say "Hi," tell them, Linda Della Donna sent you.


Writing Tip:

If you're writing a book, create an outline and table of contents. Have a model. Go to the library or book store and study the books most like the one you choose to write. Use an example of a successful published book. Study the structure. See how you can imitate it.

Writing Quote:

"Live life. Pass it on."--from a t.v. commercial


Now, go write something. I dare you.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
"Come journal with me. If I can write a book, so can you."

No comments: