Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome Tuesday



It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Outside my window is a misty fog, temperature is 54 degrees and weatherman predicts rain and thunder. In the distance I can hear the train whistle blow, a sign Brewster North is on its way to Grand Central.

Tuesday is here.

My list of things to do Tuesday (yes I make lists, I love lists) is as follows:

  • Read 1,004 pages on a subject I cannot write about and must learn about for a subject I cannot write about.
  • Write 1,000 words on a subject I cannot write about for the subject I cannot write about.
  • Create a subject I cannot write about. And write about it. But, don't tell anyone what it is I wrote about.
  • Take photos of a subject I cannot write about, upload the subject I cannot write about, and send subject I cannot write about to the subject I cannot write about in charge of the subject I cannot write about.
  • Prepare for 4 p.m. one hour telephone appointment I cannot write about on the subject I cannot write about with a subject I cannot write about.

Sheesh. That's a whole lot of writing on what I cannot write about.

Time to get started.

What about you, dear writer. What is on your list of things to do today?

Why not write about it. Why not make a list of things to do.

Writing Quote:

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull." --W. C. Fields

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
"If I can write a book, so can you."

1 comment:

Robyn Campbell said...

Whew! I'm tired just reading your to do list. Mine is to stay in bed and get better. (I had surgery in Feb. and I'm still not any better.)

And to revise a picture book about my son. (He was born with a rare brain disorder called Sturge-Weber syndrome.) The earthly blessing of my life.

All this from my bed. Sheesh from me too. :-)