Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, April 11, 2011

Name Your Muse

"Often the Muse will not respond to direct and logical requests. She must be lured in with the playful and gentle."-- Jill Badonsky



 I've been busy preparing for a business trip. A business trip pertaining to my writing. My book, " A Gift of Love, A Widow's Memoir." Tuesday, bright and early, I leave for New York City. I plan to stay in a "Tony" hotel, suck up concrete *love concrete*, and attend a summit. I can't tell you the location or subject of the summit. I signed a document says I can't do that. Anyway, I may be off line a couple of days and may miss posting.

 Mea culpa.

In my absence, I leave you with a photo of my muse to amuse you. Whenever I have difficulty, for whatever reason, locating courage to put words on paper, I snuggle Tux, scratch under his chin, nuzzle his nose with my nose, and before I know it, I'm writing.

Name your muse.

Go ahead. I dare you!

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

No comments: