Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yippee! It's Wednesday

Izzy's ashes and condolence card from Park Animal Hospital, Norwalk, CT

I wrote my book. Tomorrow I have a coach call with Suzanne Lieurance and hopefully, I'll learn more about what I did, what I didn't do, what I need to do, and receive a much needed word of encouragement I got something.

I picked up Izzy's ashes. Did that yesterday. For the time being, Izzy's ashes will occupy a shelf over my desk. What can I say. Izzy's my muse. I wish to keep it that way.

Writing Quote:

"No editor ever committed suicide reading a book."
--Hemingway

Writing Tip:

Reward yourself. Take a break. Do something totally unwriting related. Then, roll your sleeves up, get back in the game, and dig in--Heartily!


See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Founder/Director
Griefcase.net

No comments: