Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Monday, Monday--Not Quite--The Envelope Please

Oscar



"Keep writing. Do it for me." --Edward Louis Sclier

Today is Sunday. It's Oscar night. I sit glued to a television screen as hardworking actors step to a podium and receive just reward for following their passion. They have style, they have grace, they make it look so easy.

Recently, I pondered throwing in the towel, er, my fingerhugging pen. I didn't do my homework. I didn't follow instruction. I acted unprofessionally, and in so doing, I veered from my dream. I am ashamed. I am humbled. It's a new day--almost--and I remember...my promise.

Mea culpa.

To everyone out their working their passion, thank you for inspiring me.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

Writing Tip:

Write under all circumstances. Stay the course. Ignore monkey mind.

No comments: