Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Linda Della Donna is Going to Cairo





Gotcha!

No, I am not going to Cairo, but now that I have your attention, I am writing to tell you life is good and all things are possible when thinking positive thoughts.

It is more than one year ago I started writing my book. I did not think I could write my book, dear reader. But, like the little train that said, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

Guess what? 

I did!



How about you?


Writing Tip:

The comma is the most frequently used punctuation mark. It is used to mark a pause, separate thoughts, and describe something. It adds rhythm to a sentence and helps make sense to whatever it is you are writing. Use of commas helps the reader understand the message you wish to send.

Writing Quote:

"Writing is a dog's life, but the only one worth living."--Gustave Flaubert


Now, go write something.

I dare you.

See you in print.

Linda Della Donna

No comments: