Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Monday!


Happy Monday,

This is it. Today I make the final adjustments on my manuscript. In two days, I attach it to an email and press send.

Writing Tip:

Take time to learn software in your computer. Never assume you know everything. You don't. Check and recheck. And oh yeah, one more thing. Make sure you are not working on a "READ ONLY" copy of your manuscript. Imagine the shock when you learn everything you were editing didn't "SAVE."

Writing Quote:

"Writing became the best way to save my life. For some, the tragedy has been so immense that they couldn't write. But literature is what transforms us. Do books save lives? At best, they can. The truth may be too late, but it's better than no truth at all."--Paul Monette

Now go write something.

I dare you.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

No comments: