Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Whoopee! It's Wednesday

pen in hand

It's the middle of the week--and already I'm late with my post.

I've been slacking off, and I apologize for that. But to be honest, I've been taking much needed time for me. I'm rebuilding cells, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, without further adieu, just love that word adieu, here is my writing tip and quote for today, albeit a bit late.

Writing Tip:

Negotiating a career path to the life you want requires strategy, ways to deal with the obstacles in your life that may derail you. You need to accept and plan how to work with your basic temperment and biorhythms. If you're a Type-A list maker, accept and build on that. If you write most easily in the afternoons, don't force yourself to get up at 5 a.m. to write just because your critique group leader does."--Kristi Holl

Writing Quote:

"Our best thoughts come from others." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

1 comment:

Widow_Lady302 said...

Hello Linda! Stop by my blog tomorrow after 9 am est...I will have a small nod to you there ;-)