Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What Time Is It?

clock winter

Dear Reader,

Today is a new day filled with sunshine, happiness and SNOW!

Last night it snowed where I live, and this morning I awakened to 14" of the fluff the color of marshmallow. Good news is sunshine brightens the snowy landscape. Forced to stay inside until the plows arrive, it's a good time for me to get a little writing done.

What about you? Go ahead, pick up that pen. I dare you.

It's time to get a little writing done.

Writing Quote:
"The poet ranks far below the painter in the representation of visible things, and far below the musician in that of invisible things."--Leonardo daVinci

Writing Tip:

Know your reader. Think hard about the individual who will read what it is you are writing. What is it they desire to learn from you? What is it they seek in reading your book?

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

P.S. If you get the chance, please stop by Griefcase.net and check out my home page. I just posted a new interview with newly widowed, Joan Fewster, of Manitoba, Canada.

No comments: