Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, January 17, 2011

What I'm Grateful For

video

After spending many months living through hard times emotionally, I sat quiet and thought about all the things I am grateful for. I am grateful for the heat and hot water in my apartment, good food to eat, cold milk to drink, and the refrigerator that hums unceremoniously and keeps my food fresh; the companionship of my small dog, Izzy, his little cat, Tux, and living long enough to cradle two grandchildren in two good arms. My list goes on forever and I am grateful for that.

The video above is a day spent with Hunter and ZuZu, ages 2 years and 8 months, respectively. Most definitely, I am grateful for them.

What are you grateful for?

Why not write about it.

Go ahead I dare you.

Writing Quote:

"Writing is elemental. Once you have tasted its essential life,  you cannot turn from it without some deep denial and depression. It would be like turning from water. Water is in your blood. You can't go without it."--Natalie Goldberg

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Founder, Director
http://www.griefcase.net/

No comments: