Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, December 6, 2010

Perspiration to Inspiration

"Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a blank sheet of paper 
till drops of blood form on your forehead." --Gene Fowler


Some days I can't figure out what I want to write about. Some days I can't settle down enough to get to the task of writing what it is I know what I want to write about. I drive myself nutz! Until I remember to:


Writing Tip:

Don't overwhelm yourself. Don't expect to do everything at once. Take a step back. Inhale. Exhale. Pick a topic, one word, one photo and begin. Write it one word, one sentence, one paragraph at a time.

Just do it.

Go ahead.

I dare you.

See you in print,
Linda Della Donna
If I can write a book, so can you!

Please remember to visit my website, www.griefcase.net and Facebook Fan Page
I'd love it if you gave a click and "Like" me

No comments: