Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Natalie Goldberg - Happy Thursday

"Your little will can't do anything. It takes Great Determination."--Katagiri Roshi

Dear Reader,

I am writing to you tonight from Taos, New Mexico where I am on a silent writing retreat with Natalie Goldberg. 

I'm not suppose to be here. Shhhh. Don't tell.

I first began studying with Natalie ten years ago. It's been awhile since I did a retreat with Natalie, but her books, writing, teachings and more stay with me, and when I need help refocusing, to get me back on track, and when I can afford it, I return.

If you get the chance, please visit Nat's website. You will see what it is I am living this week and why I come back. It will give you a feel of what it is I am feeling and perhaps help you in your writing journey. Natalie has certainly helped me in mine. She will never fully realize how much.

Also, and this makes for a great writing tip, be sure to check out

It's time for me to sign off.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, shhhhh, I won't tell. I did that workshop four years ago and it was such an unusual experience. Drink plenty of water.