Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Home Sweet Home

"Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home." --Unknown

Not too long ago, I wrote that I had to vacate my home. My living room and hall floors were being sanded and stained. It was a good idea for me not to be there. I remember saying I visited a friend in Saratoga. It is a happy memory I will cherish always. Imagine, a woman I hadn't seen in 45 years opened her heart and home and invited me in. Anyway, today I was going through my photos. This is a picture of the bed I slept in. Just thought I'd share.

Okay, back to editing my book.

Writing Tip:
If you're ever feeling blocked, bored, or think you got nothing left in you to write about, stop that. Go through old photos. Just sit and let the memories wash over you. Then pick up your pen. Write what it is you see in front of you. Use this as a jumping off point. Go from there to where your heart will surely lead you.

Just do it. Go ahead. I dare you.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
If I can write a book, so can you!

Please remember to visit my website, www.griefcase.net and Facebook Fan Page
I'd love it if you gave a click and "Like" me

No comments: