Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, December 27, 2010

Home Sweet Home - Part III

Dear Reader,

Happy Monday!

Holidays are done. Well, almost. I will dismantle the tree in my living room (soon as I can get Tux out from asleep in the branches) and proceed with revisions on my book.

So much has happened in my life this year. I suffered a loss. I had to move suddenly.  I had to make tough decisions. I wrote my book.

In keeping with my promise to update you on my apartment improvements, here's my next few thousand words:

Remember this? While workmen hammered, sawed, cut holes in walls and sanded floors, I lived in this one room, along with my books, computer, bed, clothing, shoes, and I wrote my book!


DSC06430
Take a peek in my bedroom. It's a real room, private and sweet. Note that I did double doors on all openings to closets and door to the bedroom, thus cutting down on taking up valuable space and leaving more room to walk and move around when door is open.
DSC06429

This is a built-in ironing board.


DSC06428

This is the built-in ironing board opened. It has a light and a socket to plug in the iron and a hiding place for the iron and spray bottle.

DSC06425

This is my bedroom. Note the crown molding and I don't know if you can see, but the floors are spectacular and the carpet is delicious. My feet love it!

DSC06287

This picture has nothing to do with the renovations, but it marks the end of a glorious year filled with hardship, hope, love, and what I lovingly refer to as "Mourning Joy." God Bless, Baby Hunter, for inspiration and unconditional love! Thank you forever!

Writing Tip:  Don't think you have to wait for the perfect time to write your book. Trust me, there is no perfect time. The perfect time is now.

Now go write something. Anything!

Go ahead.

I dare you.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
...If I can write a book, so can you.

No comments: