Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, December 20, 2010

Home Sweet Home - Part I

Dear Reader,

I'm home. Home from Taos. Home from a place I hold near and dear to my heart. And, I shall return.

But, more about my trip to Taos another time. Today, dear reader, I wish to bring you up to date and share what has transpired in my teeny tiny apartment.

As you may know, approximately nine months ago, I landed in Westchester County in a teeny tiny apartment. I needed a place to live, someplace to hang my hat and be able to type and work and read and write. Someplace I could call home. I was writing my book. And the economy making it unwise for me to make a major purchase at this time in my life, I decided on a little place, this place. It needed work.

I had a dream. I had a vision. I made it happen!

I will admit, there were times it didn't seem I could stand the noise, saw dust in my eyes, on my clothes, or having to get in my car to go to the bathroom three blocks away. But I am happy to say, I made it through.

If pictures are worth a 1,000 words, then here are a few thousand about the story of my teeny tiny apartment - Part I:

Cabinets arrive. Sheesh. Look at all those boxes.



Office Space - Before


Office - After


My Office - Getting Resettled

Lot's to do in my new office space

Putting Hole in the Wall - Before Shot

Awaiting counter tops - sheesh, was this fun.


View through "Hole in the Wall"
 
Hole in the Wall completed - My Kitchen

I have a red refrigerator--It's a SMEG!

After Kitchen

That's all, for now. Come back tomorrow. Yeah, I got more pictures to share.

Until then, here's my writing tip for today:

Stay the course. Anything is possible. Dare to dream!

Now go write something!

You heard me. Go fingerhug your pen and write from your heart.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
If I can write a book, so can you!

No comments: