Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Friday

"...I realized that the road, and especially marathon training, holds invaluable life lessons. That to reach your goal you have to put in the tough, drudging miles. That the best rewards often lie on the otherside of pain."--Sara Palin


With the close of 2010 and the completion of my book, I'm excited, delighted, surprised, elated, and tired.

Time to recharge my batteries.

How about you? When you complete a writing project, dear reader, what is it you do?

Why not leave a comment and share. I'd love the advice.

Writing Tip: Have a hobby separate from writing. Something that gets you out of the house, away from your desk and connects you to the outside world. It's nice to be a writer, nice to follow your passion, but if all it is that you're doing is sitting in a room and writing, well, after awhile, that will sink into your writing.

Writing Quote: All work and no play, makes Johnny, Jeannie, Jamie, and you and me, a bore.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
...If I can write a book, so can you!

No comments: