Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Friday

"The natural writer hopes to communicate--to present somebody else his interpretation of life."  --Booth Tarkington


Dear Reader,

I am away at my secret writing place doing what it is I must do. Got my sleeves rolled up, my thinking cap on, plus my overcoat, woolen mittens, scarf and hat--Baby, it's cold outside!

Not much to say, except to do as I do--work hard and just get the job done.

Writing Tip:

"Your methods of getting yourself out of the time pressure trap may include many different ploys. You should try the suggestions of others, but in the end you'll probably need to invent your own rules, based on an honest monitoring of your progress to see if what you're doing really works. Take the time to reclaim your life!" --Kristi Holl

Now go write something. Just do it. I dare you.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
If I can write a book, so can you!

Please remember to visit my website, www.griefcase.net and Facebook Fan Page
I'd love it if you gave a click and "Like" me

No comments: