Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Yippee!

"When a writer gives his editor the pages of his manuscript, he is, in essence, handing over his heart on a plate. And until he gets a response, his entire sense of himself is in limbo. It's like waiting for the results of a biopsy."--Betsy Lerner


Remember this photo...

Today is a good day. I just received word that my two missing cabinets are in and will be delivered to the lumber yard on Monday. Tuesday the guys will be here to install my new home office.

I will believe it when I see it. But I am excited just the same. It means this time next week, I got myself a real office space, someplace proper and permanent to land my laptop, books, files, notebooks, pens, paper, printers, labeler, butt, and more. And I get my bedroom back.

So, like the caption beneath the above photo exclaims, remember this photo. It marks a new beginning. And soon a thing of the past.


Writing Tip:

Stick your neck out. Take a chance. Send out your manuscript. Share your words with your writer friends. Ask for comments. Do it. Just do it.

Now go write something. I dare you.

See you in print,

:)L


No comments: