Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Tuesday!




Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future. --Niels Bohr

Dear Reader,

Thanks for stopping by. It's been a long busy Monday and I'm ready to turn in for the night. Today, the weather was cold and there was sleet and big wind where I live. When I walked Izzy, I had to hold tight to my hat, a huge gust almost blew it away. But I got a little writing done and a few other things, as well. Just ask Tux. Tux is my small dog's little cat, and that's him sitting all over my papers.

Writing Tip: Set three goals. Write them down and stick them on the refrigerator. Every day do only the things that are important to reaching one of those goals.

Writing Quote: Writers, like teeth, are divided into incisors and grinders. --Walter Bagebot

Now, go write something.

Go ahead.

I dare you.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
If I can write a book, so can you.

P.S. If you get the chance, please stop by Griefcase and my facebook fan page. I'd just love it if you clicked on "Like" or subscribed to receive my free ebook, "Treasury of Quotations."

No comments: