Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Monday - I Got A Secret



"Writers should be read but neither seen nor heard." --Daphne du Maurier



There is a cold wind blowing out my window today 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center use to be. I'm busy making plans to attend a writer's retreat. It's my secret quiet writing place about 2,000 miles from where I sit and type. It's where I need to go and fine tune my manuscript.

What about you? Do you have a secret writing place? Do you have a secret?

Writing Tip:


"'Watch when you listen to a piece of writing. There might be spaces where your mind wanders. We sometimes respond with comments such as ''I don't know, it got too deep for me''or '''There was just too much description, I couldn't follow it.'' Often the problem is not in the reader but in the writing.'"--Natalie Goldberg

Now go fingerhug your pen and write something. Go ahead. I dare you.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
If I can write a book, so can you.

Please remember to visit my website, www.griefcase.net and Facebook Fan Page
I'd love it if you gave a click and "Like" me.

No comments: