Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Dracula's Top Ten Favorite Songs:
10. You're So Vein
9. Fangs For the Memories
8. You've Got a Fiend
7. You Don't Bring Me Plasma Anymore
6. Bat's the Way (uh-huh, uh-huh) I Like It
5. You Light Up My Crypt
4. Tie a Yellow Ribbon 'Round the Old Oak Casket
3. Don't Go Stakin' My Heart
2. Stranglers In the Night
1. He Ain't Heavy, He's My Donor
I'm working on a second book.
Please follow me. Just click the box to the right above.
And one more thing, be sure to make time for Griefcase, also. I'd sure appreciate your clicking on my free ebook and following that post, as well.
Thanks, Everyone.
See you in print,
Linda Della Donna
If I can write a book, so can you.

1 comment:

Mayra Calvani said...

This made me smile. Thanks!