Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Friday

pen writing 3

"...Adrift in a sea of confusion and unanswered questions."--Jan Goldstein


Dear Reader,

I'm writing. I'm reading. I'm blogging. I'm twitting, and I'm facebooking, and creating templates for my upcoming radio show and juggling Blogger and Word Press--ouch, just the name word press hurts my eyelashes--and I'm wondering will I ever learn it all? Can I?

So, Happy Friday, Dear Reader! It's a new day in the neighborhood and before me is the blank page. Time to stop bitching and moaning and stalling and stammering and get to the task at hand--Writing!

Writing Quote:

"There's an old adage in writing: 'Don't tell, but show.' What does this actually mean? It means don't tell us about anger (or any of those big words like honesty, truth, hate, love, sorrow, life, justice, etc.); show us what made you angry. We will read it and feel angry. Don't tell readers what to feel. Show them the situation, and that feeling will awaken in them."--Natalie Goldberg

Writing Tip:

See writing quote above.


Have a great writing day, Dear Reader, and just remember, if I can write a book, so can you.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

P. S. Give a click--join my fan page, please--Go ahead. I dare you!
http://tiny.cc/g7v89

No comments: