Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Friday! Anybody Out There?



*plink. plink. plink*

That's the sound of me tapping the glass on your computer screen. I'm wondering is anybody out there?

I have spent the entire day working on my manuscript. My deadline is midnight Sunday night to wrap this thing up and send it to my Editor

After that I must start work on a newsletter, radio show, and get started on my second book.

Writing Tip:

"Develop patience. Without it, you won't be able to enjoy the writing life you've created. Fully developed patience will help you get where you want to go!" --Kristi Holl

Writing Quote:

"A serious writer is not to be confused with a solemn writer. A serious writer may be a hawk or a buzzard or even a popinjay, but a solemn writer is always a bloody owl."--Ernest Hemingway

If you get the chance, please stop by Griefcase
I'd love it if you signed up for my upcoming newsletter and to receive a copy of my free ebook, "Treasury of Quotations." Don't forget now.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

No comments: