Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Good Night, Dear Reader

"There are unbearable pools of sadness. You get angry. You shut down. I didn't want anything to do with anyone. Practically starved myself for a while. Eventually, you find you don't much like yourself like that."--Jan Goldstein

Dear Reader,

It's the end of a long hard day. I wrote 3,000 words, typed it up and spent all day staring at them. It's time to shut down and get ready for bed.Izzy needs a walk, and Tux needs a pet, maybe two.

Writing Tip:

Stay the course.

Writing Quote:

"Time to write is simply that. An hour here, a half an hour there. Go. Move pen. That's it. The rest is all bullshit and I know it but I get caught up in it and create a lot of suffering around not writing. Writing itself is pretty simple. 'Just do it.'" --Kate Green

Okay. You know the drill. Go write something. Just do it. I dare you.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
If I can write a book, so can you.

1 comment:

Christina said...

What a great inspirational boost as I try to stay the course during this year's Nanowrimo! Thanks for sharing!
Chris Lorenzen