Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dear Reader, It's just me...

Sometimes I work at a local Barnes & Noble. I meet the nicest writer friends there.


"Perspective is everything."--Will Durant

Hello, again, Dear Reader, it's just me stopping by to say hi and wish everyone best wishes. If you're busy doing the NaNoWriMo thing, well, good for you! And if you're like me, busy writing your book and focusing on one major goal, well, jolly ho, and welcome to my world. In either case, here's what I got to say:

It's cold here where I live. Last night it rained and today the wind howled. Sure as my latest writing assignment is to have this manuscript in better condition for submission to my writing coach by Sunday night, I think winter is on it's crispy cold way.

Here's today's writing tip:

Read. Read a lot. If you want to be a good writer, you have to read.

Here's today's writing quote:

"Tell me the best piece of gossip you heard in the last month. And if you don't know any, make it up. It is the responsibility of writers to listen to gossip and pass it on. It is the way all storytellers learn about life."--Grace Paley

No comments: