Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, November 5, 2010

Atlanta Bread

Dear Reader,

A favorite place of mine to write is a cafe' not far from my teeny tiny apartment in downtown Westchester. At a table with a view of Main Street and bundled passersby, I sit and type.

Today I worked in my teeny tiny apartment relocating books and office stuff from my bedroom into the living room. Work is progressing at turtle pace, and as usual, there are delays. At this writing, the floor is done and there are stacks of papers, books, journals, files, photos and magazines stacked on it awaiting two prodigal cabinets--left out by manufacturer by mistake--necessary to complete my home office. Sorry. Got no photos. Not tonight.

At 6 p.m. I left the giant mess behind. I had to. It was a huge distraction and no writing got done. Sunday night is fast approaching and that is when I must submit a report to my book coach on progress made this past week. Sheesh. Does vacuuming saw dust out of my keyboard count for credit? I don't think so.

Tonight I worked on my second book. I worked on a proposal. And yippee hooray boom boom *I just love to type those words* I got it done.

I'd like to sit and type more with you. Really I would. But the manager of Atlanta Bread is pointing to his watch and shaking his head at me. I have no idea why.

Looks like it's time for me to pack up. Tomorrow is another day.

Writing Tip:
Make time for your writing. Just do it.

Now go write something.

Go ahead.

I dare you.

See you in print,


Linda Della Donna
If i can write a book, so can you.


P. S. Thank you for following me on BookOrBust.blogspot.com, Dear Reader. I really appreciate that.

And if you get the chance, please check out Griefcase.

No comments: