Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Sunday, October 24, 2010

You Gotta Have Friends


"Expect wonderful things to happen!"-- Suzanne Lieurance


Writing a book is a journey.


At times it can be a lonesome journey.

A writer needs a friend, someone to support and encourage her/his writing efforts, especially when writing a book.

Lucky me. I got Izzy, my small dog, and my writing coach, Suzanne Lieurance.

What about you? Who's in your writing corner helping you write your book?


Writing Quote:

"When something can be read without effort, great effort has gone into its writing." --Enrique Jardiel Poncela

Writing Tip:

Make a writer friend. Encourage and support that writer-friend's best efforts to write her/his book. In turn, permit that writer-friend to encourage and support your best efforts to write your book.

Now go write something. Just do it. I dare you.

See you in print,


Linda Della Donna
If I can write a book, so can you.

No comments: