Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, October 29, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle...



The Living Room Floor - Resanded, Restained, First Coat


"Each problem that I solved became a rule, which served afterwards to solve other problems." --Rene Descartes.


Dear Reader,

Alleluiah, hooray, amen. Today, my living room floor has been resanded, restained, and it looks like we're back on schedule again. As you can see by the picture, above, the floor looks delicious.

By this time tomorrow, second coat of clear stain will have been drying all day and Monday morning, bright and early, workers will perform the final step--apply satin finish.

Can't wait. Because furniture man arrives Tuesday with new sofa.

As for writing, I'd like to say I got some writing done. But I didn't.

Sometimes we writers just gotta take a rest.

Today's Writing Tip: Do something different, something you've never done before. Challenge yourself.

Go ahead. I dare you.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
If I can write a book, so can you.

No comments: