Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Saturday



"And sometimes yoou've got to do what's really important to you, even if it's not practical." --Judy Blume


I did it. I really did it.

My book is written. I actually have a first draft.

I have been sitting at this typewriter since Thursday afternoon, typing my brains out. An hour ago, I mailed off a completed something to my writing coach, Suzanne Lieurance.

Yippee Hooray Boom Boom! *I made it up*

My throat feels like sandpaper, the house is upside down in renovations, Izzy my small dog needs a trip to the vet, but guess what?

I feel great! And I believe everything will be alright.

I did it. I really did it.

Writing Tip:

Stand in front of your mirror and tell yourself you can do it. Set a good intention to write your book. And do it.


See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
If I can write a book, so can you.

No comments: