Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Monday!




...And sometime when I wasn't looking, I got a new life.


Hi Everybody,

I'm here to wish you a Happy Monday and let you know I did it. Yup. I wrote my book. It's official. My coach said so. At precisely 9:00 a.m. EST today, my writing coach, Suzanne Lieurance said, "Congratulations, Linda. You did it. You wrote a book."

At long last, I have a completed first draft manuscript. I got a skeleton. I got bones to put meat on. Yippee Boom Boom Hooray!

To celebrate I went to a studio and had my photo taken. I'm thinking book jacket here and I've posted a pose above for you, Dear Reader, to see. I'd love your opinion. What do you think? Yay? Nay?

This week will find me working on a second book. Can you believe? My coach says I gotta write another book, something to go along with this other book I just finished writing. Sheesh.


Writing Tip:


Be specific. When writing your book, blog, or practicing in your journal, don't say this morning, say at 9:00 a.m. EST. See what I mean. And fer shure, throw in a quote. A quote always looks nice.

Writing Quote:


"We cannot depend on someone else to make us happy or make us whole."--Dear Abby

That's it for now. Have a great day. And, please, if you get a chance, be sure to stop by Griefcase...That's the place where it all started. Go ahead. I dare you.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
If I can write a book, so can you!

No comments: