Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Monday, Again!




It's a new Monday.

In the past two weeks, I've blogged about my personal life. Guess I got carried away. I'm ready to move on.

Edward is in my thoughts daily. I want to fulfill my promise. Today I begin anew.

New day. New week. New page.


My writing tip for today:

There, they're, their.

Do you know the difference?

Writing quote. Hope it helps you get a little writing done:

"We must do the things we cannot do." --Eleanor Roosevelt

Now go pick up a pen and write something.

Go ahead.

I dare you.


:)L
If I can write a book, so can you.

2 comments:

Widow_Lady302 said...

I wouldn't say carried away, Linda. The things that happen in our lives fuel us toward our goals. I saw it as being that, sharing your fuel, sharing your needs...


Cheers and Happy Monday!

Suzanne Lieurance said...

Hey, Linda,

Just checking in. I hope the week is going well for you and you've been productive so far.

Happy writing!