Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Break Through - Write Your Heart Out


Breaking Through



It's a new day. Happy Day!

Work is progressing on my teeny tiny apartment and just the other day workmen cut a hole through the living room wall to the kitchen. My dream is to eat breakfast on a counter top with a view of my office, which I dream to place on another wall. I got 740 sq ft and I have no intention of wasting one inch.

About the book, well, yippee hooray boom boom, there's a break through on that. It's done. Not really, but I wanted to get your attention. Now that I have, I've discovered I have written more than I thought I had and I'm pleased, relieved, and feeling less hopeless.

Well, I gotta run. I've just about finished typing for the day and my right arm aches, from my shoulder to the tips of my fingers. I have no idea why.

My writing tip for today...Just do it. That's all. Just do it.

Now go write something. I dare you.


See you in print,

:)Linda Della Donna
If I can write a book, so can you!

1 comment:

Suzanne Lieurance said...

Linda,

I love your red front door and the little entryway. What a great home for a writer!