Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, March 5, 2010

The Forest For The Trees














Today is Friday.

The sky is AOL blue and the grass is green as a Bell pepper. Outside my window, a gentle breeze flutters a spidery oak, and alleluiah, amen, yippie, hooray! It looks like spring is on its way.

I hope.

It's been awhile since I made a bookorbust blog entry.

I apologize for that.

I make no excuses.

I'm pond scum.

Three slashes with a felt tipped pen for me.

On my desk before me is my spiral notebook filled with writing--chapters of my book.

I think I'm done. But, I won't know until I actually dig in and do that typing thing. It feels like not being able to see the forest for the trees, if you know what I mean.

Okay. That's it for today.

Got typing to do. Got EzineArticles to write.

Thanks for stopping by.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

No comments: