Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day Will Find Me Writing My Heart Out



Today, I got a little writing done.

I opened what I lovingly refer to as a JOY-nal, set a clock timer for twenty, selected my fastest writing pen, and scribbled my heart out.

Wow! I got a little writing done.

I'm pleased to announce, I'm making progress. And just when I thought I couldn't write another word.

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

I know there's no magic wand, or golden fairy dust sprinkled across a blank page that will achieve a writer's goal of writing a book.

For me, it's a steady diet of reading, writing, reflecting, maintaining focus, that will produce results. That, and every writer's favorite recipe: stick butt in chair, and write!
Here's wishing every writer in cyberland, a Happy Writing-Valentine's Day!

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

2 comments:

Widow_Lady302 said...

Happy Valentines day! Good writing to you, I know I'm in the flow.....love riding the word train!

marion said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Lucy
http://dataentryjob-s.com