Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Thursday, February 11, 2010

S'no Time Like the Present




Every day I write. I set a clock timer for ten minutes and work at getting a little writing done. Here a little snippet of time here, there a little snipped of time...well, you get the picture. And, before I know it, I got a page of writing done.

Okay, so my work needs polishing, but that's okay. I will make time for that, also. But the point is, I'm making progress.

And as that famous homemaker, Martha Stewart, croons--"That's a good thing."

I dare you.

If I can write a book, so can you!

Linda Della Donna

2 comments:

r00tman said...

That is a good way to do it, every day bit by bit! See you on twitter!

Widow_Lady302 said...

Here here! Twitter? oh my We shall follow each other http://twitter.com/Widow_Lady302

See you there!