Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010

"If one waits for the right time to come before writing, the right time never comes." --James Russell Lowell


It's late. And I've been at it most of the day. Working hard and hardly working. Or, so it seems.

Though I didn't get any real writing done, I did manage to hook up my new HP all-in one printer and scanner, a feat larger than skipping water wearing cement boots.

Whew!

I had no idea hooking that dang printer up would require downloading all those things called, "Drivers" and take up all that time.

Anyway, my office is somewhat tidied, and I managed to eek out a few lines of introduction on a piece of paper for a dang book I'm working on. Oh, yeah, and Izzy got let out the front door to go make yellow snow.

Tomorrow is Saturday. I don't plan to write anything tomorrow, or the next. So, please, don't be sneaking back here to see what progress I made at fulfilling my promise to write my book. Because I'm telling you now, I got nothing to report on. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

I'm frustrated. There. I said it. Ahhhhh. It felt good to get that off my chest.

Time to say goodnight.

*click*

Goodnight.

:)L

No comments: