Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Writing - Day after big holiday



"I quote others only the better to express myself."
--Michel E. de Montaigne

Well, whaddayaknow, the merry holiday has come and gone.

All wrapping in my house has been discarded; all left-over cookies, candies, pies, baked ham, roasted turkey, peas, carrots, and corn have been tucked tightly in Tupperware and stored in the refrigerator.

Yes! I've even begun the arduous task of undecorating my home.

Though I enjoyed the holidays thoroughly, I guess you might say, I'm very much looking forward to getting back into my writing habit and working on my book--both books.

Last night I started what I call my yearly writing ritual--reading Natalie Goldberg's book, Thunder and Lightning.

I read Nat's T&L book every year.

It's part of my writing ritual.

It's my way of ringing in my New Year.

What about you? What's your writing ritual? Do you have one?

Well, what are you waiting for?

*I raise my cookie*

Here's to 2010! A cookie toast.

Come.

Write with me.

Your book is yet to be.

If I can write a book, so can you.

See you back here tomorrow.

*click* Goodnight.

No comments: