Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, December 18, 2009

It's Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm working hard on my book to fulfill my promise to Ed. If I keep at it, I just know it will happen. I have it pictured in my brain.

I'm also writing another book. It's a book for widows only. This other book is a small book, palm size, something a widow can carry around with her, tuck politely in her purse, coat pocket, or rest on her nightstand at the end of a long ugly horrible day and have greet her the next morning to remind her always, We're not alone.

From time to time, I'll post a snippet from my tiny treasure. That's when I get the courage. Funny thing about all this writing I'm doing, I'm still working up the nerve to share.

I just looked out the window. Looks like another great writing day to me!

See 'ya!

:)L

No comments: