Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 70



...But just as a miner who is digging for gold can't think this might be the wrong plot of land, I plowed that shovel into the plot day after day.--Natalie Goldberg


I am reading The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra. Deepak reminds me to make a list of my desires, what it is I want to accomplish most in my life. With the new year fast approaching, I figure it is a good idea to get my intentions down on paper, so I have created a list. My list is five lines long and as Deepak suggests, I look at it each morning when I wake up, and every evening before I turn out my light.

What is ironic is how I used to tell people about writing my book and fulfilling my promise to Ed, "Yeah, it'll be a blue moon when I finally write my book."

Well, guess what, this New Year's Eve is a blue moon--the second in a span of 30 days, and in the same month.

I worked on Chapter 5 today. I worked it all day.

It is coming s-l-o-w-l-y.

I'm not concerned. Writing is a process.

Have you read Deepak Chopra's, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success? Have you created your list of desires?

What are you waiting for?

If I can write a book, so can you.

Linda

2 comments:

Suzanne Lieurance said...

Linda,

Doesn't it feel GOOD to finally be writing your book and fulfilling that promise and living your dream?

Blue Moons do come around, and it's so wonderful that this next one is on New Year's Eve. How exciting!

Keep writing!

Suzanne
Your Coach :)

david said...

If you're a fan of Deepak Chopra, you might want to check out his new stress reducing program; it’s a first of its kind iPhone application implementing a comprehensive program to remove stress from daily life.