Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 60




"A writer is someone on whom nothing is lost." --Henry James


I got some writing done today. Actually, I got a lot of writing done.

It was the perfect day to get to the local B&N and sit with a cup of coffee and books.

I love books.

I needed to do research for my companion book. See, I have this idea, but not sure what to do with it. So, I walked the aisles, combed the shelves, in search of other books with similar ideas to see how they did it. I selected several, matter of fact, my arms overfilled with books with similar ideas.

I spent the entire afternoon reading, writing, and processing what it was I was doing. Does that make sense?

I'm getting there. One word at a time, if you know what I mean.

Hey, if I can write a book, anybody can write a book.

Why not joy-n me.

*click* Goodnight

No comments: