Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 45




I said I wouldn't write today. I lied.

I did write. But it wasn't my Chapter 4.

I wrote some other thing, and I'm not sure yet, but I believe it will go into a final chapter, something to add to a different chapter at a later time.

See, I have so many notes and journals to research and reread on this subject that I forget what is in them and today when searching for words for Chapter 4, I discovered something that really needed to be typed up. Because I have an outline, and file folders already set up with corresponding titles and number, I know where to place these words. I need to save them for later, is all. Am I making myself clear?

I also have been stacking notes and other scribbles in a pile for my companion book. I have so much stuff, it is scarey. But, come Friday, that is the day I have set aside to do this work, I will sit down and try to piece it all together. Maybe I will make an outline for that book, too. And a new set of file folders.

The reason I am writing today is because Tuesday and Wednesday I must be someplace else and I won't be able to spend time with my writing like I did last week. Sometimes life gets in the way. I also don't want to burn myself out. I have a tendency to do that with my writing--I write and I write and I write and I write and I forget about everything else, and that makes me take long sabbaticals from writing, because I get tired of writing, if you know what I mean. I figure if I pace myself, I will get writing done and not feel guilty when I'm not.

Anyway, it is late. I've been at this most of the day.

*click* Goodnight.

No comments: